This is just a way to get updates about our lives, and what we are up to. If our lives are not interesting enough, we will try to add some fun stuff like recommended books, recipes, projects and beers.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Born to Run: I would have to suggest this book to anyone who is an avid runner, or looking to get into it. Or even if you just like a good story or anthropological study. This book looks at a tribe of runners in Mexico called the Tarahumara Indians who can run unfathomable distances (over 100 miles) without a second thought. He compares them to the best Ultra-Distance runners in the states and finds that they have the same running technique and style. It has changed the way I run, and I have been injury free since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment